• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That said, where is Suity?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That said, where is Suity?

Amidst all this drama, has anyone spotted him recently?

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Amidst all this drama, has anyone spotted him recently?

Wasn't he doing the BA work for MI5's referendum rigging?

Comment

Comment

Something about getting a decimal place in the wrong place in some counting system he had developed. 5.18 became 51.8
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          How did he get promoted to shoe scraper?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Wasn't he doing the BA work for MI5's referendum rigging?
            He's managed to rig it for the wrong side? (Those boolean expressions can be quite tricky... so many permutations!).

Comment

I'm here buddy. Just shifting a wicked hangover from last night's revelry. I really can't hack the pace any more. And lager? What was I thinking.

Sitting here in the office waiting for a conference call so I can demo a BPM system to an associate with a view to getting some feedback on my own attempt to write my own. Big big topic.

I've also been very wrapped up in the Brexit media hype. Some alarming noise coming from the EU this morning including passing a new Treaty to secede independent armies in favour of one european army. Very scary stuff and I think we got out just in time.

I can still hear Jean Claude saying "There can be no democratic opposition to EU Treaties", or something very similar. Loving Farage's speech in EU parliament this morning. For a cockwomble he makes me laugh.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                I'm here buddy. Just shifting a wicked hangover from last night's revelry. I really can't hack the pace any more. And lager? What was I thinking.
                Sitting here in the office waiting for a conference call so I can demo a BPM system to an associate with a view to getting some feedback on my own attempt to write my own. Big big topic.
                You're writing your own BPM system
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Already in UAT.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    2nd to market - Suity is a fast follower
                    Home | crayola.co.uk

Comment