• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you got what it takes to do this job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you got what it takes to do this job?

FFS!! I contracted through this bunch for 4 years (up till March '05) as a Technical Architect...and the following drops in my e-mail box! Wot a load of t*ssers!...

===========================
    1st/ 2nd line Line Helpdesk Support - Microsoft / Cisco / Networking /
    TCP/IP Berkshire.

Skills: Microsoft, Cisco, TCP/IP, Networking. I am searching for a candidate, who has strong communication skills and a fantastic telephone manner, has an enthusiastic attitude and who enjoys working in a fun and fast moving environment. This is truly a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work with a market-leading organisation that invests a lot of time and money into the development of their employees. You will need to be flexible and a quick learner. To apply for this position you will need to have at least 6 months - 1 year experience supporting Microsoft, Cisco, Windows Server 2003, XP and have basic networking skills in TCP/IP. You must have a fantastic telephone manor If you have the above qualities then please send your CV to [email protected] for immediate consideration.

Salary: is up to £23,000

If this opportunity is of interest to, then please QUICKLY forward an up to
    date version of your CV

If you are not looking, maybe your friends, colleagues or family may be interested in this fantastic opportunity! - Please feel free to pass this email on.

If this position does not suit your skills/experience please accept my apologies. However, a recent CV with a brief summary on your required
    salary and availability will allow me to amend our records accordingly and I may have something else that might be suitable for you.

PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, POSTCODE + AVAILABILITY AT THE
    BOTTOM OF
    ALL RESPONSES, AS IT WILL ENABLE ME TO ACTION ANY REQUESTS!
    ===============================

Course, I couldn't go for it anyway...it's way over my head guv...you need at least 6 months exp...oh feck, that's me out of the game then...b*llocks...I really fancied this job too!

Do you have "fantastic telephone manor" skill?

Comment

course I have...I'm head tech nut job on this manor..ain't I guv.

Comment

Working...
      X