• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you hire a Brexiter?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you hire a Brexiter?

Poll to follow.

Why would you, if you would?
    Yes
    52.38%
    No
    38.10%
    AndyW's mum is on my payroll already
    9.52%

My employees need to be opened minded. Sorry.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My employees need have an IQ in 3 figures. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        My employees need to be opened minded. Sorry.
        You mean you like to saw the tops of their heads off and lobotomise them?

Well I guess that makes for a compliant work force, although I won't be applying to work at your place any time soon
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          You mean you like to saw the tops of their heads off and lobotomise them?

Well I guess that makes for a compliant work force, although I won't be applying to work at your place any time soon
          Lobotomise Brexiter? Would we find anything?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I love the smell of bleating in the morning, it smelled like [sniffing, pondering] .... like Bremainers, someday this bitching is gonna end.....
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              I love the smell of bleating in the morning, it smelled like [sniffing, pondering] .... like Bremainers, someday this bitching is gonna end.....
              It'll end when there's a 2nd referendum.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                It'll end when we stop taking the piss out of your stupidity and start focusing on being successful in the world we find ourself in.
                Whereupon the whinging will start from those whose livelihoods have been taken away, most of whom will have voted for it.

HTH, BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  It'll end when there's a 2nd referendum.
                  A second Scottish independence referendum, perhaps. But I think for Brexit, it will just be kicked down the road for a while.

Comment

How does one tell?

Comment

Working...
                    X