• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU is going to boot Switzerland out of the trade zone for rejecting free movement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU is going to boot Switzerland out of the trade zone for rejecting free movement

There's a little update on the BBC website quoting one of Angela's ministers. The upshot was the UK cannot be Switzerland with Nukes and a global outlook...

and I thought our lot were off message

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    There's a little update on the BBC website quoting one of Angela's ministers. The upshot was the UK cannot be Switzerland with Nukes and a global outlook...

and I thought our lot were off message
    AFAIK Switzerland has no passporting rights for its financial services anyway, so it hardly matters.
    If our main industry, financial services, lost its passporting rights into Europe, there would be carnage.

Did you Brexiteers not do some research about likely implications of Brexit or did you just follow Nigel like sheeple*?

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      AFAIK Switzerland has no passporting rights for its financial services anyway, so it hardly matters.
      If our main industry, financial services, lost its passporting rights into Europe, there would be carnage.

Did you Brexiteers not do some research about likely implications of Brexit or did you just follow Nigel like sheeple*?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Red_Dresses

Comment

Of course Switzerland will remain steadfast, stick to their principles and not have a second referendum as suggested by the EU.

Shows what a pushover the EU is, so Boris will have no problem.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Good to see the Germans remember we have nuclear capability.

Although what that has to do with anything is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post

I voted the opposite to you.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
              Good to see the Germans remember we have nuclear capability.

Although what that has to do with anything is beyond me.
              Goodness.

Comment

Working...
              X