• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New mobile recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New mobile recommendations?

Well, been toying with the idea of purchasing a new mobile through the company. Last weekend in Glasto saw my mobile being turned banana shaped which was not good so its forced the issue a bit.

Currently got a Galaxy S5. Use it for calls, text, facebook, train app, emails, music mainly. Not really games or anything like that - cant be bothered.

S7 looks a bit pricey to be honest.
    Any other alternatives recommended? Looking at HTC M9 maybe? (seems good for music)

Also, where to buy from? Dont want to get one imported from somewhere dodgy. (although a chinese phone might be good value).

Finally, discounts. Quidco, topcashback or IPSE?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Got to be fair I like the styling a lot.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

The latest motorola G or oneplus 3?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If your kids break yours as often as mine break mine.

https://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pay...sPlanSelected=

Comment

Oneplus 3
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

3 quid gets you this, plenty of JSA left over to spend on Cider and tabs

Comment

Only a fool spends big money on mobile phones. Those who buy iPhones and expensive Samsungs are low IQ Brexiters.

I'd go for a Huawei Honor (I already have one) which has the best spec that no other mobile can offer.

SIM free model for £150 on Amazon and I am bloody well pleased with it.

Comment

Get a european plan for 10-years quick. Vodafone will soon be moving their HQ out of the UK anyway.

Are you ready to go back to £10 for 1MB when in the EU?
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

you can get an iPhone 5s for about £250

not a fan of apple myself but apparently this is a decent phone for not a bad price...

Comment

Working...
                    X