• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Team UK now.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Team UK now.

We need to put the vote behind us and all muck in to make this work.

Stop dimming down our country, we can do this.

Scotland, you are not going anywhere so STFU and start being constructive.

Honestly so much negativity been said on here about the UK.

STFU and MTFU.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

STFU and MTFU.
    Churchill would have been proud
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

That's pretty much what Niger Wilson said this morning.

Massive opportunities. Nothing cancelled. No one taking their money out of the UK. Even Hinckley Point to progress.

It's getting a bit boring watching the doomsters grasping at straws and desperately trying to prove they were correct. Some of them aren't even in this country.

Comment

STFU and MTFU.
        Nah you're on your own. Those who can, the best and brightest, will move abroad as opportunities fade.
        This is a global market now.
        Last edited by CretinWatcher; 29 June 2016, 08:08.

Comment

Incidentally, Mauve Monkey, what do you think we should do now?

There are 2 choices just as there always were:

1. Free market = Free Movement of people
          2. No free market = slow haemorrage of the economy

Anyone who told you any thing else is a liar.
          And time will tell .....

Comment

This "Team UK" does that mean we won't have 20 new threads per day from Brexiters about why anyone who disagrees with them is wrong?

You want to be constructive, then don't be destructive of the half of the country that disagrees with you. Maybe listen and you might learn. Alternatively, close your ears and blame them.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

STFU and MTFU.
              I do agree. It's going to be a right old struggle to remain in the free market, retain free movement of individuals and make our fair contribution to the EU budget. But somehow, we'll work it out together.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Churchill would have been proud
                Not quite an epic speech to rally the nation BUT

I think he would be disgusted at the fact we have become a flabby docile bunch of whining little snowflakes that think media studies and youtube is a career and an entitlement to a big house.

Im seriously sick and tired of hearing all the crying and whining and doom saying that is going on right now.

I don't care how much trade we lose over the next ten years I am expecting it. I don't care that we will lose a load of finance non jobs that is basically based on betting on thin air. We said in 2010 that we need to rebalance our economy and the guys in charge couldn't be bothered so the Plebes have started the ball rolling.

I don't care that poor little Virgin has lost all that value. Perhaps he should have shut up and kept out the media so that people didn't panic dump his stocks. Maybe it would be a good time to buy some stock back and show the market you have some faith in your own brand like DELL did. Otherwise jog on back to your island and enjoy your retirement.

What we need now is to instil into the kids that there is now no safety net and we need to start building something more tangible than social media platform plugins that don't have a route to make money.

What we need to do now is show the nation we don't need a multinational with complicated tax structure to sell us a coffee in the morning. If we become a nation of shopkeepers then fine, the first Mercedes I ever sat in was my mates that owned a sweetshop. That was when they were more expensive than a house in real terms... SO QUIT BITCHING AND GET ON WITH IT.

- Mike drop -

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                  Im seriously sick and tired of hearing all the crying and whining and doom saying that is going on right now.
                  I am so sorry. I didn't realise. Perhaps next time you'll think about it a bit more carefully before you royally **** something up.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    We said in 2010 that we need to rebalance our economy and the guys in charge couldn't be bothered so the Plebes have started the ball rolling.
                    I agree. Been thinking that for years. Let's see we'll need at least 3 large British owned multi-million/billion pound qaulity car exporting companies similar to Mercedes, BMW and VAG.
                    Maybe if we pooled all our savings ......

Comment

Working...
                    X