• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One to beam up, Mr Scott.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One to beam up, Mr Scott.

Beam us up Bluetooth! Star Trek communicator goes on sale | Electronics Weekly

For dear old Freako, this is a functioning (sort of) replica of the StarTrek(tm) Communicator.

Well it makes a change from Brexit.

Hurrah!

Come on chaps, reply hurrah! to all the old posts that don't mention Brexit and drive the boring Brexit stuff off the front page.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hurrah

very chic.

The war criminal will want one.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yay normality - well sort of -

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Beam us up Bluetooth! Star Trek communicator goes on sale | Electronics Weekly

For dear old Freako, this is a functioning (sort of) replica of the StarTrek(tm) Communicator.

Well it makes a change from Brexit.
          Got to love any site that greets you with a pop up trying to sell you stuff to upgrade your oscilloscope
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Irritating, innit?

Sometimes it does every time you open a new page.
            Especially if you don't actually own an oscilloscope.

Although given the target audience, I suspects it's a reasonable assumption to make that you do.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Damnit I want one of these but it's a bit exe at £120 for a novelty item :-(

EDIT: argh and this!
              http://www.firebox.com/Star-Trek-Ori...-Control/p6679
              Last edited by Platypus; 30 June 2016, 10:03.

Comment

Working...
              X