• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FTSE100 recovery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTSE100 recovery

Recovered to pre-BREXIT levels

The humanity!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...client=safari#
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Well the market gyrations were never really the issue. British firms (and British people who are better educated) can and will thrive - sadly that is likely to be by moving abroad.

Perhaps you should write to the MD of this firm and tell him to "play the game" and "MTFU".

For one UK firm, Brexit vote means expansion abroad, not at home | Reuters

Comment

I think both sides need to stop focusing on very short term effects.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Recovered to pre-BREXIT levels

The humanity!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...client=safari#

Comment

With no likelihood of Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty getting triggered any time soon it seems that the status quo isn’t likely to change in the short term
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I am still a fair few thousand down due to Banks and Homebuilders, defensive stock has given me some cushion from the falls
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The short-term pain is yet to hit IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                The short-term pain is yet to hit IMO...
                ...followed by the medium, then the long term pain?

Comment

FTSE 250

You're basing the stability of he UK economy on an index where 75% of trade is conducted overseas?

The FTSE 250 is a far better measure of the domestic economy, which tells a different story.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                    Well the market gyrations were never really the issue. British firms (and British people who are better educated) can and will thrive - sadly that is likely to be by moving abroad.

Perhaps you should write to the MD of this firm and tell him to "play the game" and "MTFU".

For one UK firm, Brexit vote means expansion abroad, not at home | Reuters
                    Well that's ok.

We voted to not be ruled by a central european government not to stop people running companies how they see fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X