• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone seen the British Fighting Spirit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost - one British Fighting Spirit. Appearance has been less frequent since 1975. But finally went AWOL last Thursday.

I am not sure what Winston Churchill would have made of this. We should fight them on the beaches? When going through hell keep going?

In the late 70s and early 80s things looked bad. But soon the UK was roaring ahead.

And in the found section I have a pair of testicles inscribed with Jeremy Corbyn. If anyone sees him, please let him know he can collect them.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Lost - one British Fighting Spirit.
    I'll have a double.

If OSH is wife beater and gin is mother's ruin, is Old Salt Dog rum "fighting spirit"
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

On my flight from Budapest to Leeds 2 weeks ago. This fecker was so drunk that he started fighting with the air hostess

You also see a lot of it on the flights from New castle.

Comment

Lost - one British Fighting Spirit. Appearance has been less frequent since 1975. But finally went AWOL last Thursday.

I am not sure what Winston Churchill would have made of this. We should fight them on the beaches? When going through hell keep going?

In the late 70s and early 80s things looked bad. But soon the UK was roaring ahead.

And in the found section I have a pair of testicles inscribed with Jeremy Corbyn. If anyone sees him, please let him know he can collect them.
        He's a stubborn bugger that Corbyn, I'll give you that. When everyone is calling you a Useless chunt and telling you to go , you'd think he'd get the message. Then again FLC hasn't gotten the message either.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I think these guys had it last

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            I think these guys had it last

Was that the kind of thing that got MF arrested once?

Comment

Feck me you're as thick as the Mauve Monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                Feck me you're as thick as the Mauve Monkey.
                I don't think that is possible.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You can't have it without freedom of Movement and being Junckers Biatch.

HTH BIDI

Love the Bremainers
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X