• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What has happened to Arrows Group?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has happened to Arrows Group?

I just had a few calls recently from Arrows Group where I thought the recruitment agency was phoning from India or Pakistan.
    The English was not good at all.

Has this recruitment company fallen off? Is this a sign of the times? Recruitment itself is being outsourced to cheaper location.

You thought about having a look at their website. They set the Indian office up to deal with the lower end and less skilled contractors. HTH

http://www.arrowsgroup.com/history/september-2014-2
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You thought about having a look at their website. They set the Indian office up to deal with the lower end and less skilled contractors. HTH

September 2014 - Arrows Group
      Ouch that's was below the belt!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        You liked that didn't you
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocktronAMP View Post
          I just had a few calls recently from Arrows Group where I thought the recruitment agency was phoning from India or Pakistan.
          The English was not good at all.

Has this recruitment company fallen off? Is this a sign of the times? Recruitment itself is being outsourced to cheaper location.
          Considering you are coming here to a forum to ask for such basic questions without even doing a basic research of these companies and what they do and from where they operate etc., it's clear your tech profile must be very low profile... And hence the low end branch of that company is calling you.

The problem is not them. It's you.
          Train yourself to do Google search, for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Simples.

I just added any Arrows Group phone number to blocked call list on my smart phone.
            I see that this is a recent trend, added `Infinity' recruitment to the pile.

Comment

Working...
            X