• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Article 50 won't be triggered this year under Gove

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article 50 won't be triggered this year under Gove

Gove says article 50 won't be triggered this year.

Tory leadership contest and Brexit latest - BBC News

Now, I say, it will never be triggred!

The EU won't negotiate any trade terms until exit negotiations are completed, which themselves would be complicated and drawn out.

Brexit: Tensions emerge over UK-EU trade negotiations - BBC News

not looking good for the next PM, what a farce.

That's what happens when you pick a fight with someone who is 10 times the size of you.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Milkyway View Post
      Gove says article 50 won't be triggered this year.

Tory leadership contest and Brexit latest - BBC News

Now, I say, it will never be triggred!
      Keep dreaming. Gove won't be in a position to trigger anything.

We have a stand off. The EU is correct in that why would they bother negotiating an exit when no one had said they are going to exit.

Equally, they know we will exit and are getting mightily peed off waiting.

The French have already indicated freedom of movement is o the table, so who blinks next?

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
        Keep dreaming. Gove won't be in a position to trigger anything.

We have a stand off. The EU is correct in that why would they bother negotiating an exit when no one had said they are going to exit.

Equally, they know we will exit and are getting mightily peed off waiting.

The French have already indicated freedom of movement is o the table, so who blinks next?
        Eh? What is there to dream?

I am saying he won't be triggering it, and in fact we as UK will NOT (and cannot afford to!) trigger it at all, and we will remain in the EU for ever, no matter who wins the fancy dress contest.

Brexit is nothing but chaos!

Comment

I am saying he won't be triggering it, and in fact we as UK will NOT (and cannot afford to!) trigger it at all, and we will remain in the EU for ever, no matter who wins the fancy dress contest.

So much for the "democratic" will of the people.

The way out is to do something about non-EU immigration, and/or build more houses/infrastructure.

Then have another vote.....

Comment

You are still dreaming that we will stay in the EU. Forever and ever and ever........ (ad lib to fade).

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
              You are still dreaming that we will stay in the EU. Forever and ever and ever........ (ad lib to fade).
              Ad infinitum, ab nauseum, possibly. But not ad lib. Unless you expect him to start an improvisational workshop while waiting for the exit button to be pressed.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Ad infinitum, ab nauseum, possibly. But not ad lib. Unless you expect him to start an improvisational workshop while waiting for the exit button to be pressed.
                I wouldn't put it past him.

Comment

Bored on a Friday?

Release some of that frustration

Slap Michael Gove

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So much for the "democratic" will of the people.

The way out is to do something about non-EU immigration, and/or build more houses/infrastructure.

Then have another vote.....
                    Surely if it turns out we dont exit then it was a bit pointless having a referendum in the first place.

However, has confirmed that referendums are a waste of time. Why have parliament and mps if you're going to have referendums?
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X