• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Take that Babelfish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take that Babelfish

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...ranslator--2#/

Being lost in translation has happened to everyone while traveling, even us, and that's exactly how the idea was born. Waverly Labs is at the convergence of wearable technology + machine translation, developing the world's first smart earpiece language translator.

Using the latest technologies in speech recognition, machine translation and the advances of wearable technology, our smart earpiece allows wearers to speak different languages but still clearly understand each other. Simply put, when one person speaks, the other hears it in their language. Science fiction has called it many things, but we call it Pilot.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Does this mean there is a chance Bee might start actually making sense?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Nah
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's a "smart" earpiece, so I think you are being hopelessly unrealistic
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I think you should start some serious work on your expectations

Comment

Is my English so bad?

I'm already having nightmares with Dredd telling me to speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              Is my English so bad?

I'm already having nightmares with Dredd telling me to speak English.
              Yes you are not in Wales.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Yes you are not in Wales.
                How do you know we're not?

Do we have to abide by localisation settings of where CUK is hosted?

It's all Alien to us, and as babelfish would put it, in cyberspace no one can sell you ice cream.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                X