• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

School reunion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School reunion

I just had the 30 year school reunion last night, the class of 86.
    Lovely to see some old faces, one or two of whom I had been at primary school, and even nursery with. But it was amazing how many people I had forgotten, not just their names, but couldn't even remember their faces, from old photos to new. And many of the others said the same thing. #OldGit

Though it did bring out a bit of the teenager in me. There was this girl who I really fancied at school, whose name I've forgotten. I wanted to see whether I could ID her at the meetup. Although everyone was a lot older, there were a number of fit women there, but no sign of my long lost flame
    Still I was drunk enough after getting home to send a rather suggestive message to one of them on Facebook - just waiting for her to send me a rather cross reply, or unfriend me (or both) . Whoops!

Happy days

Who else has been to a school reunion recently? Anyone make a fool of themselves?

FTFY
    Originally posted by gjabs View Post
    still i was drunk enough after getting home to send a rather suggestive message to one of them - just waiting for her majesty's finest or her, rather tasty, big brother to knock at the door (or if i'm really lucky both). Whoops!
    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 3 July 2016, 13:06.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I can't even remember what I did last month, let alone 30 years ago. M'lud.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I can't even remember what I did last month, let alone 30 years ago. M'lud.
        Just as well, I'm sure your old school mates memories are a lot better than yours
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          I just had the 30 year school reunion last night, the class of 86.
          Lovely to see some old faces, one or two of whom I had been at primary school, and even nursery with. But it was amazing how many people I had forgotten, not just their names, but couldn't even remember their faces, from old photos to new. And many of the others said the same thing. #OldGit

Though it did bring out a bit of the teenager in me. There was this girl who I really fancied at school, whose name I've forgotten. I wanted to see whether I could ID her at the meetup. Although everyone was a lot older, there were a number of fit women there, but no sign of my long lost flame
          Still I was drunk enough after getting home to send a rather suggestive message to one of them on Facebook - just waiting for her to send me a rather cross reply, or unfriend me (or both) . Whoops!

Happy days

Who else has been to a school reunion recently? Anyone make a fool of themselves?
          Cool story, bro!

The question is, did you thinking about the lass before going to bed?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            suggestive message to one of them on Facebook
            Amateur. You should spam them all with dick picks and lewd suggestions. That's how internet marketing works...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Amateur. You should spam them all with dick picks and lewd suggestions. That's how internet marketing works...
              Voice of experience

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

The question is, did you thinking about the lass before going to bed?
                A classy question FLC

I can't remember a thing from last night.
                And "me mam's washed the sheets off my bed this afternoon, so any evidence has been lost"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Thankfully I've avoided all such reunions.

Though I saw a woman in Neath the other day who I'm fairly convinced was in Junior skool with me.
                  She probably saw you and thought the same.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Nah.

I had my baseball cap on.

Everyone thinks I'm Donald Trump when I wear that.
                    Do people shout **** at you a lot?

Comment

Working...
                    X