• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

France - Disgraceful behaviour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France - Disgraceful behaviour

Beating Iceland 4-0 at half time.

Not very British.

Agreed. It's a disgrace when teams don't try.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Agreed. It's a disgrace when teams don't try.
      I see you are trying really hard today.

Comment

I expected more fighting...

Comment

Those England muppets not let off the hook by Iceland doing well against France, showing that yes that England performance was as bad as it looked to us viewers with no idea how to manage a team.

I wonder if the sponsors will pull out so they're not associated with something of bad image.

Only way to make the players feel the pain is by stopping their sponsorship freebies. If they want fancy coloured boots buy their own. Their WAGS won't be happy spending their handbag allowance and they'll all go to Giggs for comfort. Another Welsh victory.

Though WAGS is now WGAS as far as England and the multi-millionaire failures.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            Those England muppets not let off the hook by Iceland doing well against France, showing that yes that England performance was as bad as it looked to us viewers with no idea how to manage a team.

I wonder if the sponsors will pull out so they're not associated with something of bad image.

Only way to make the players feel the pain is by stopping their sponsorship freebies. If they want fancy coloured boots buy their own. Their WAGS won't be happy spending their handbag allowance and they'll all go to Giggs for comfort. Another Welsh victory.

Though WAGS is now WGAS as far as England and the multi-millionaire failures.
            The England team should all be dropped and the new manager should start again.

Some of the players should never pull on an England shirt again

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

The problem is they have all been tulip for as long as I can remember
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

For England to become a half decent team they need to have more of their players playing at a top level and they need to have players who are proud and honoured to play for their country.
                Too much money in the game.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  For England to become a half decent team they need to have more of their players playing at a top level and they need to have players who are proud and honoured to play for their country.
                  Too much money in the game.
                  Bunch of overpaid, pampered, chunts who have no idea of team play
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

They should cap eligible players to be below 1 England match fee = 1 weeks club pay. If you want to play for England and you are currently getting more than that, then you should drop your club fee to that level for the season to be eligible.

Comment

Working...
                    X