• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would FLC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would FLC?

I can see why

Tabithia Lee Grooms, 35, of the 1900 block of Haynie Drive, was furious because her boyfriend had refused to have sex with her earlier in the day, a Richmond County Sheriff’s report said.

So Grooms went out drinking and when she came home she told her boyfriend she had “f***** everyone else because he would not f*** her.” She then attacked him as he sat on the couch, scratching his face, head and neck and then biting his left forearm, the report said.
    Gotta love the colonies

well FLC or MarkyMark - Would you?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I can see why

Gotta love the colonies

well FLC or MarkyMark - Would you?
    You shouldn't bad mouth FLCs GF, couldnt see the pic but the description gave it away
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      You shouldn't bad mouth FLCs GF, couldnt see the pic but the description gave it away
      you don't want to see the photo I'm going to have nightmares. She is an eighteen pinter.

Comment

FTFY
        you don't want to see the photo I'm going to have nightmares. She is an eighteen pinter + 2 strong blue pills.

I think you should post and be damned.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          FTFY

I think you should post and be banned.
          ?

linky

Augusta Woman Attacks Boyfriend for Refusing Sex - AugustaCrime.com - Richmond, Columbia, and Aiken County Jail - Reports & Mugshots

Comment

Definitely a bannable offence
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Meth...

not even once!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Meth...
                Certainly looks that way
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

was furious because her boyfriend had refused to have sex with her earlier in the day
                  Men are not allowed to refuse to have sex. They always have to put out.

Of course the same is true vica versa.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Men are not allowed to refuse to have sex. They always have to put out.

Of course the same is true vica versa.....
                    It is in barnsley. They can even do it without dropping any chips.

Comment

Working...
                    X