• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SC Cleared Job of the Day....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC Cleared Job of the Day....

Hi Stek,

I am recruiting for a SC Cleared Service Desk Team Leader to undertake an initial 3 month contract at my client’s site based in Crewe.

The role will be to oversee the day-2-day running of the Support Team call queue for incident, change and problem resolutions.

This contract is set to start immediately. My client is looking to pay up to £17.77 per hour.

If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information

Kind Regards

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Hi Stek,

I am recruiting for a SC Cleared Service Desk Team Leader to undertake an initial 3 month contract at my client’s site based in Crewe.

The role will be to oversee the day-2-day running of the Support Team call queue for incident, change and problem resolutions.

This contract is set to start immediately. My client is looking to pay up to £17.77 per hour.

If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information

Kind Regards
    #BlameOnBrexit

Comment

Hi Stek,

Kind Regards
      Hookers around North Wales charge upto £10 / hour. Rate sounds about right to me.

Comment

What's the normal rate for overseeing a support team call queue in Crewe?
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          What's the normal rate for overseeing a support team call queue in Crewe?
          £17.75. This one is well above market rate #fillyourboots
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Hookers around North Wales charge upto £10 / hour. Rate sounds about right to me.
            When I was working in Plymouth, I asked this lass for directions, she was ok about it but then she said 'Do you mind, I'm a working girl, it's £40 for a blowjob..." which was a lot in 2003.

I'd misheard and coming from Bolton (Shiffnal Street) I thought she said '£14 for a blowjob...' And I nearly said, plus a quid for the tip?

But I didn't.

Comment

Hi Stek,

Kind Regards

Comment

When I was working in Plymouth, I asked this lass for directions, she was ok about it but then she said 'Do you mind, I'm a working girl, it's £40 for a blowjob..." which was a lot in 2003.

I'd misheard and coming from Bolton (Shiffnal Street) I thought she said '£14 for a blowjob...' And I nearly said, plus a quid for the tip?

But I didn't.
                If you'd given her 14 quid half way through you wouldn't have seen your tip again!!!!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  If you'd given her 14 quid half way through you wouldn't have seen your tip again!!!!
                  I thought it was price rhetoric.....

Comment

Working...
                  X