• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CT rate cut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT rate cut

Will it be this year and will it be to 15%, 12.5%, or 10% to compete with Ireland?

I'd like to plan my spending around this unexpected windfall.

Comment

Originally posted by ruasonid View Post
      Will it be this year and will it be to 15%, 12.5%, or 10% to compete with Ireland?

I think we are aiming for 0%. So you can spend it ALL

Comment

Comment

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Well it must be coming soon right, else why would Gideon mention it?

Would it be a good time to invest in yacht moorings?

Comment

Well it must be coming soon right, else why would Gideon mention it?

In other news, the Dividend Tax will be increasing by the CT rate reduction +5%.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

In other news, the Dividend Tax will be increasing by the CT rate reduction +5%.

HTH.
                Perhaps, but that will be offset by the trickle-down from the yacht owners as we become bigger and better than Monaco (except the weather).
                Last edited by ruasonid; 5 July 2016, 13:11. Reason: typo

Comment

Perhaps, but that will be offset by the trickle-down from the yacht owners as we become bigger and better than Monaco (except the weather).
                  You will only make starbucks wealthier....

Comment

Or the US and other countries start to treat us like a tax haven, in which case I will be royally fecked and probably need to move elsewhere On a T&M basis, my tax receipts probably fund about 0.1% of 1 minute of the House of Lords budget for Werther's Originals (not peak time). So they'll miss me when I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X