• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone we know?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone we know?

Michelle Sedgemore, 49, endures this fate when her husband, John, who works in IT, leaves her to look after their two children, Alexander, 13, and Saskia, nine, while he swans off to business class.

Increasing number of husbands fly first class while their wives sit economy | Daily Mail Online

Cannot be MF - all his flights are flights of fantasy.

Love this bit

Seemingly unaware of how much*he may infuriate his wife, he says: 'In my opinion, everyone should*travel this way. Why doesn't Tina?*Well, it's just not something she's*particularly concerned about. But I*think first-class is really rather*wonderful — the only way to fly.'
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Michelle Sedgemore, 49, endures this fate when her husband, John, who works in IT, leaves her to look after their two children, Alexander, 13, and Saskia, nine, while he swans off to business class.

Increasing number of husbands fly first class while their wives sit economy | Daily Mail Online

Cannot be MF - all his flights are flights of fantasy.
      When MF flies I am reminded of this

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And? My wife can sleep anywhere - doesn't need a bed for her to doze off. Me, I can't sleep sitting up.
        I haven't suggested this to her yet, maybe after her next trip I will...
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          And? My wife can sleep anywhere - doesn't need a bed for her to doze off. Me, I can't sleep sitting up.
          I haven't suggested this to her yet, maybe after her next trip I will...
          Mine too, maybe you can pass me her details and I'll pass them to the missus so they can expand their range of services
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Mine too, maybe you can pass me her details and I'll pass them to the missus so they can expand their range of services
            Just throw your car keys into the bowl...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Just throw your car keys into the bowl...
              Lol yeah.

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me WTFH's wifes mobile. Please no more PMs.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Please no more PMs.
                Is this a question for Labour?

Comment

When I was little, my dad used to always get an upgrade because of his frequent flyer miles (in the days when TWA upgraded people a lot).

My mum and the three of us would be in economy, he'd be in business class.

Comment

Lol yeah.

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me WTFH's wifes mobile. Please no more PMs.
                    did you like the pictures & movies?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X