• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trick or Treaters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trick or Treaters

Anyone had any yet?

I just had some, gave them some Celebrations. I might chuck a brick at my neighbours house in a minute 'cause he's a dick and I can blame the kids.

How do the kids like it when you give them potatoes AtW?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You must live in some quaint village.
    We don't get Trick or Treaters here, the muggers just wear masks and have
    extra large knives. Proper Halloween.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      How do the kids like it when you give them potatoes AtW?
      I have prepared some very hot baked potatoes so that their crying would prevent them from complaining. Oh, I hear knock on the door, brb...

Comment

Got the buggers here in Denmark this year. Nearly ran a bunch of them over that were loitering in the cyclepath.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Oh now I've got carolers.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Seen loads on the way home. Most of the kids dressed as mummies and ghosts look like very small Arab terrorists to me.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
              Seen loads on the way home. Most of the kids dressed as mummies and ghosts look like very small Arab terrorists to me.
              It's all a fiendish plot, I tell yer ...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bloody hundreds of them round here, managed to stop myself from driving over them on the way home though.

Got in to find out my wife had just ignored the doorbell for the past hour, good thing i remembered my keys

Comment

Already made my chocolate covered brussel sprouts laced with cayenne pepper in anticipation...
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I sh1t you not, we had 54 callers last night for Trick or Treat. We ran out of sweets so had to start dishing out £50 notes instead.

Threaded
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                    X