• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much have you lost because of brexit.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much have you lost because of brexit.

Are you happy now feckers?

Put here how much you personally lost/will loose because of the chavs' decision to leave eu:

just before brexit:
    1000 euro = ~£760
    $1000 = ~£666

as of today
    1000 euro = ~£850
    $1000 = ~£779

so for each 1000 euro/$1000 you spent on holiday you are ~£90/~£113 worse off.

Are you happy now FECKERS?

Well you should have followed my advice and moved large chunks of sterling into other currencies.
    I've made a fat profit on Brexit, I never underestimated the cretinism of my countrymen.

Comment

I'm coining it in as I invoice in US dollars.

So, thanks for asking, I'm very happy now

Can't you afford to borrow any more money on your credit card to take your poor family Ryanair to Greece? Diddums.

Comment

Originally posted by kolata View Post
        Are you happy now feckers?

Put here how much you personally lost/will loose because of the chavs' decision to leave eu:

just before brexit:
        1000 euro = ~£760
        $1000 = ~£666

as of today
        1000 euro = ~£850
        $1000 = ~£779

so for each 1000 euro/$1000 you spent on holiday you are ~£90/~£113 worse off.

Are you happy now FECKERS
        ?
        Indeed I am, thank you.

You've just reminded me to cash in the 200 Euros I've had sitting in a drawer in the kitchen since last year's trip to Spain.

Comment

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/gb...nd-don-t-panic

Right firstly it is not all about you and how much money you may have lost.

We should not need to stay in the EU just so that you can get a few cheaper beers for 2 weeks of the year.

Comment

I bought a crap load of dollars ready for my Vegas trip just before the brexit. Great rate then and now I get a fantastic rate on the money I win while I am out there.

Happy days.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

A cheaper currency is sometimes good news.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I bought a crap load of dollars ready for my Vegas trip just before the brexit. Great rate then and now I get a fantastic rate on the money I win while I am out there.

Happy days.
                Sweet, obviously not all doom and gloom for everyone.
                As for myself, I'm chuffed I went away for a few months while rates were still good
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/gb...nd-don-t-panic

Right firstly it is not all about you and how much money you may have lost.

We should not need to stay in the EU just so that you can get a few cheaper beers for 2 weeks of the year.

And what are your thoughts on how the weak pound will affect the record current account deficit?

Comment

I bought some grapes from Japan and now i'm wiped out

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-8350-in-japan

Comment

Working...
                    X