• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAS you been on Urban Dictionary again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAS you been on Urban Dictionary again?

Urban Dictionary: British Exit

What happens when a retard called Nigel Farage decides that Britain is better off not being a part of the EU, and convinces half the nation that is right.
    The UK is screwed now, thanks to the British Exit
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

No, did you notice the word "retard"? sas would have chewed his pencil for a while, and eventually thought of another word.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Not me, but about right.

Comment

British Exit: To try to pull out early but with uncertainty in the timing. You create a massive mess that needs to be cleared up and you're not sure if part of you is still inside and you're royally fcked about what to do next.

Usage: Me and Chelsea were doing it behind ASDA and I done a British exit. So she's back there wiping herself off with her tracksuit but now I gotta get her a preggers test. WTF am I gonna do man?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          British Exit: To try to pull out early but with uncertainty in the timing. You create a massive mess that needs to be cleared up and you're not sure if part of you is still inside and you're royally fcked about what to do next.

Usage: Me and Chelsea were doing it behind ASDA and I done a British exit. So she's back there wiping herself off with her tracksuit but now I gotta get her a preggers test. WTF am I gonna do man?
          Bitter experience? So graphic it feels like I was there!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            So graphic it feels like I was there!
            That's Ok, "Chelsea", you were.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
              That's Ok, "Chelsea", you were.
              I'm pretty sure I would remember a great lover like Pondy.

Comment

Working...
              X