• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Football Season - Betting Tips - FAO Suity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Football Season - Betting Tips - FAO Suity

"Apparently you can get odds of 8 to 1 on Spurs winning the Premiership next season. For those of you who don't know how betting works, it means if you put £100 on Spurs you will lose £100."

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    "Apparently you can get odds of 8 to 1 on Spurs winning the Premiership next season. For those of you who don't know how betting works, it means if you put £100 on Spurs you will lose £100."

Can you provide that as a standard csv file to feed into his new, self authored, BPM system?
    Hopefully, you will get the predetermined outputs...
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

For those of you who don't know how betting works, it means if you put £100 on Spurs you will lose £100.

Unless of course you bet on them to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the last fortnight of the season.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          You can laugh, I want to see what Suity's BPM system outputs
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            You can laugh, I want to see what Suity's BPM system outputs
            Trust me, I'll still be laughing...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

FTFY, I'm told this is Suitys BPM system output, its still in Beta

"Apparently you can get odds of 8 to 1 on Spurs winning the Premiership next season. For those of you who don't know how betting works, it means if you put £100 on Spurs you will lose £1000."
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

What happens in Beta, stays in Beta...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  What happens in Beta, stays in Beta...
                  The losses won't...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                  X