• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who would swap UK status for another EU country?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would swap UK status for another EU country?

How many Brit hating, Juncker loving federalists would be happy to swap their UK natuonal status for somewhere else in Europe post Brexit?

It seems pointless to keep people that hate the country and would rather be given status elsewhere. On the other hand, there are plenty of non UK nationals in the country who would like to stay and who should be offered the status of UK national.

Maybe we could do a swap? Keep the good people and get rid of those who hate us so much.

Completely agree.
    We should send abroad all those who voted for economic chaos, making the economic pie smaller and dismantling the union. Fooking traitors.

Comment

Those who are already living in the UK are likely people who already can get a British passport if they want one.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

well as most of the bremainers seem to live abroad it should be easy to exclude them
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          How many Brit hating, Juncker loving federalists would be happy to swap their UK natuonal status for somewhere else in Europe post Brexit?.
          Dunno. I don't know any British Brit hating, Juncker loving federalists.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          well as most of the bremainers seem to live abroad it should be easy to exclude them
          Wow, so over 50% of the 48% who voted to remain live abroad and were eligible to vote? That's like 7 million people. I wonder where they all live?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            How many Brit hating, Juncker loving federalists would be happy to swap their UK natuonal status for somewhere else in Europe post Brexit?

It seems pointless to keep people that hate the country and would rather be given status elsewhere. On the other hand, there are plenty of non UK nationals in the country who would like to stay and who should be offered the status of UK national.

Maybe we could do a swap? Keep the good people and get rid of those who hate us so much.
            Nobody here is Btit hating, however, under EU regulation anyone can hold dual nationality even if national laws state otherwise. As I have one Irish grandparent, I qualify for Irish nationality. Also, along with other Brits we have been offered passports of our host country in southern Europe by way of announcement on the day after brexit. I am old enough to remember the tulip the UK was in during the late 60s. Being in the EU gave a boost to the economy. We are now going down the wrong road whereby many small firms and entrepreneurs are moving out the UK . I will be collecting rent from the UK properties and leave the tenants to work hard to pay the rent. You will be the loser.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
              Completely agree.
              We should send abroad all those who voted for economic chaos, making the economic pie smaller and dismantling the union. Fooking traitors.
              On the other hand, we could deport the whining bell-ends who clearly don't agree with the concept of democracy. I'm sure they'd find it much nicer in the EU, an institution which also doesn't believe in democracy.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                On the other hand, we could deport the whining bell-ends who clearly don't agree with the concept of democracy. I'm sure they'd find it much nicer in the EU, an institution which also doesn't believe in democracy.
                There's a reason we have a parliamentary democracy and why Churchill, Attlee and Thatcher despised the very European idea of a plebiscite/referendum.
                Hitler had 3 of them to get his way because he could brainwash the masses exactly as you have been brainwashed.
                "Democracy" got Hitler elected.

Comment

On the other hand, we could deport the whining bell-ends who clearly don't agree with the concept of democracy.
                  Weird. Why do you think that warnings that it's all going to go horribly wrong, and posts that purport to show it's happening already are "disagreeing with the concept of democracy"?

With that kind of reasoning. You're really doing very little to disabuse Bremainers of the idea that Brexiters are rather stupid.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ahh, the Madagascar Plan....

Comment

Working...
                    X