• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK job vacancy adverts fall by 700,000 in the week after Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK job vacancy adverts fall by 700,000 in the week after Brexit

UK job vacancy adverts fall by 700,000 in the week after Brexit, data shows | Business News | News | The Independent

Ah, well, utterly predictable, if you had half a brain
    Last edited by CretinWatcher; 8 July 2016, 10:25.

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    SAS sockie?

Comment

Wait for the brexiters to tell you how tulip independent newspaper is.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        SAS sockie?
        I'm watching you.

Comment

I'm watching you.
          I'd suggest doing something more interesting. The list is endless.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Wait for the brexiters to tell you how tulip independent newspaper is.
            Well its not my favourite either but the way the data was collected seems sound enough.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
              I'd suggest doing something more interesting. The list is endless.
              Very true. But I do find cretins interesting, their lack of logic and clear thinking always astonishes me.

Comment

Well its not my favourite either but the way the data was collected seems sound enough.
                Then wait for shaunbhoy to come crying about the "fact" that the data was churned out of Suity's new BPM system.

Comment

How to sort immigration without lifting a finger.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Then wait for shaunbhoy to come crying about the "fact" that the data was churned out of Suity's new BPM system.
                    I like SB. His sunny, optimistic nature is just like our future glorious leader Ms. Leadsom.
                    Complete with the gurning smile after every inanity and platitude, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                    X