• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Post Brexit User Cull

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Post Brexit User Cull

Will there be a CUK Post Brexit user cull of non UK residents? Will we be saying goodbye to the likes of Norrahe and Darmstadt.

There must be a way around this. Perhaps I could sublet them a square foot of my garden at a very reasonable rate so they can hang on to their CUK badges.

Discuss.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

there wouldn't be any Bremainers left,they only seem to like the UK being in the EU if they don't live in the UK anymore. I'm excluding AssCretin of course.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Will there be a CUK Post Brexit user cull of non UK residents? Will we be saying goodbye to the likes of Norrahe and Darmstadt.

There must be a way around this. Perhaps I could sublet them a square foot of my garden at a very reasonable rate so they can hang on to their CUK badges.

Discuss.
      Nah, way better to just shoot them. Put them out of our misery...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          there wouldn't be any Bremainers left,they only seem to like the UK being in the EU if they don't live in the UK anymore.
          What - all 14 million people who voted remain are expats?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

What - all 14 million people who voted remain are expats?

Wouldn't it be simpler to say 17,410,742 people voted to leave out of the whole population of the UK (approx 65,117,502), that means 47,706760 did NOT vote for the exit. So it would be easier (and more sensible) to move the 17 million than it would be to move the 47 million.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Wouldn't it be simpler to say 17,410,742 people voted to leave out of the whole population of the UK (approx 65,117,502), that means 47,706760 did NOT vote for the exit. So it would be easier (and more sensible) to move the 17 million than it would be to move the 47 million.
              I didn't know my kids had a vote. Could have sneaked a couple more Leave on to the 17,410,742 pile.

Comment

Can't wait to get rid of the Jocks.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Millions not old enough to vote.

Millions couldn't be arsed.

Statistically, 33m+ is a pretty good sample size so fair to extrapolate the proportions to the rest of the population.

All we really need is to get rid of a small handful of whining remnants who still believe anyone cares what they think.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                    Millions not old enough to vote.

Millions couldn't be arsed.

Statistically, 33m+ is a pretty good sample size so fair to extrapolate the proportions to the rest of the population.

All we really need is to get rid of a small handful of whining remnants who still believe anyone cares what they think.

So, 33 million as a sample size and the result was 51.8 to 48.2. Not exactly a landslide.

The only whiners on here are you and a couple of others. Most are trying to get on with their lives, but the forum is full of ongoing drivel.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X