• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If the brexit referendum was today would the result be different?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the brexit referendum was today would the result be different?

Definitely I think.

Even the brain dead amongst the british population would surely see that there was no actual plan in place.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Definitely I think.

Even the brain dead amongst the british population would surely see that there was no actual plan in place.
    There was never a plan put forward FFS.

The amount of screaming over this is tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      There was never a plan put forward FFS.

The amount of screaming over this is tiresome.
      Agree.

Even Mr Osborne and the banks who supported Remain have today admitted that the City will thrive post Brexit...

Comment

It was a referendum to decide yes or no, why would anyone have needed a plan, people don't seem to have grasped we have not left yet, all we keep getting is doom and gloom from the remainer, I'm still waiting for someone to give me a positive reason whey we would need to stay in the EU

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
          It was a referendum to decide yes or no, why would anyone have needed a plan, people don't seem to have grasped we have not left yet, all we keep getting is doom and gloom from the remainer, I'm still waiting for someone to give me a positive reason whey we would need to stay in the EU
          Mobile roaming charges.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            Even Mr Osborne and the banks who supported Remain have today admitted that the City will thrive post Brexit...
            Yeah, they will do better than ever after EU takes away passporting rights and EUR clearance, and it will totally be BOOMED after EU transaction tax is enforced.

Comment

Oh and I forgot, "humanity" - E. Izzard.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Yeah, they will do better than ever after EU takes away passporting rights and EUR clearance, and it will totally be BOOMED after EU transaction tax is enforced.
                This will not happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                  This will not happen though.
                  As I've asked a couple of Brexiters in the past, is your ass jealous of the amount of tulip that comes out of your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                    There aren't any. That's why no one has given any.

The result would be exactly the same. The majority don't want to be governed by foreign countries.

The only thing I would change would be for the Remain leader to declare that he would leave if he lost, rather than lie to us. If the campaigns were run again it would be useful for Remain to put forward a positive case for staying rather than endless lies and threats.

The only people on here who seem to want to remain are either abroad or gambled and lost on staying in. It's no wonder they are so bitter, but only have themselves to blame.

Comment

Working...
                    X