• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF! The Outrageous LGBT community!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF! The Outrageous LGBT community!!!

My ten year old daughter who does both Drama and Dance has just asked me to look at her new routine. She pranced about, singing 'I kissed a girl and I liked it'!

WTF!

She's not even allowed to kiss a boy until she's 21, let alone a girl. The world has gone mad.

This was followed up by son who is 7, who knocked a tennis ball over the road into some foliage. Bold as brass, he walked up to me in the kitchen and told me he was going out of the front of the house to look at some bush!

Is this what I voted Conservative & BREXIT for!!!!!!!

Disgusting. MF in 'Mary Whitehouse' Mode.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My ten year old daughter who does both Drama and Dance has just asked me to look at her new routine. She pranced about, singing 'I kissed a girl and I liked it'!

WTF!

She's not even allowed to kiss a boy until she's 21, let alone a girl. The world has gone mad.

This was followed up by son who is 7, who knocked a tennis ball over the road into some foliage. Bold as brass, he walked up to me in the kitchen and told me he was going out of the front of the house to look at some bush!

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WTF!

She's not even allowed to kiss a boy until she's 21, let alone a girl..
      Weren't you gloating that other day about allowing her to do some prostitution to pay her uni fees?

Could someone find a link to that post and expose this fat feck chunt? There we go.
      Last edited by FatLazyContractor; 8 July 2016, 20:19. Reason: Found the link

Comment

WTF!

Look at her male role models (chiefly that would be your good self). Is it any wonder she thinks all men are morons and is prepared to entertain the idea of an "emotional attachment" with another girl?
        And as for your lad, he's clearly stumbled across your internet history and thinks "looking at some bush" is nothing other than completely normal. He may do a double entendre better than you, but that isn't exactly saying much...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You found a woman who would breed with you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            You found a woman who would breed with you?
            After only 8 vodka, coke and rohypnols too. Remarkable...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              After only 8 vodka, coke and rohypnols too. Remarkable...
              Which is exactly how you get Brillo drunk so his wife can come over and play.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thought Brillo was teetotal so half a shandy should do it. Last time I was seriously on the wagon my body thought I was 11 for the purposes of Alcohol.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

wife? ex-wife Shirley....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    wife? ex-wife Shirley....
                    Which one?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X