• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Elections called!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Elections called!!

<placeholder>

It makes sense. We didn't elect May. So call elections now!

Its inevitable that Corbyn will win the elections by a landslide.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

You hear that Mr. fullyautomatix?... That is the sound of inevitability...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      You hear that Mr. fullyautomatix?... That is the sound of inevitability...
      A virus with shoes, but no sofa so far.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I'll say it one more time. We aren't the US. We don't vote for a President, or a PM. We vote for parties represented by MPs.

When Brown took over from Blair there was no election for the same reasons so I can't see why we would have one now.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          I'll say it one more time. We aren't the US. We don't vote for a President, or a PM. We vote for parties represented by MPs.

When Brown took over from Blair there was no election for the same reasons so I can't see why we would have one now.
          And it's even harder to call one now with fixed term governments.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

But you were unhappy for EU president to be elected by MEPs who were voted by the people?

Them Brexiters

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              And it's even harder to call one now with fixed term governments.
              And Labour MPs won't vote for parliament to be dissolved due to their party been in a mess.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                <placeholder>

It makes sense. We didn't elect May. So call elections now!

Its inevitable that Corbyn will win the elections by a landslide.
                Do close the door on your way out, there's a good chap.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  But you were unhappy for EU president to be elected by MEPs who were voted by the people?

Them Brexiters
                  No, I was unhappy for the 27 other countries outside the UK to have a vote on policies that impact on the UK.

Quite simple to understand really.

Comment

No, I was unhappy for the 27 other countries outside the UK to have a vote on policies that impact on the UK.

Quite simple to understand really.
                    How do you feel about UN then?

Comment

Working...
                    X