• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urinals on jets?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urinals on jets?

Urinals on planes? Make sure to go before you leave home, ladies 

I bet they don't have them in first class.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Well, then MF is stuffed.

Comment

MFs OK, economy only, although I'm sure he also recognises how "painful" flying economy is

As if flying long haul in economy wasn’t painful enough, Airbus is basically adding another class: woman.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Well, then MF is stuffed.
        How so? He hasn't been able to fit into a plane toilet in years and has to wear incontinence pants. I bet he's well chuffed.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          How so? He hasn't been able to fit into a plane toilet in years and has to wear incontinence pants. I bet he's well chuffed.
          My apologies lad! Haven't had my morning coffee yet

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            True, its only Walter Mitty Air that has wider doors in First Class
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              True, its only Walter Mitty Air that has a hot water tub that fits MF in First Class
              FTFY

Comment

I have actually see urinals on a plane before. I used to be an air despatcher based at RAF Lyneham. The only toilet facilities on the Hercules were two urinals by the ramp. These things are an interesting experience trying to stand up while being buffeted about – not very safe when the ramp is down I can tell you from experience! No hand washing facilities either.

Comment

Did you read that article.

Jesus you could almost hear the gnashing of the feminazi teeth.

Comment

Just had a PM from MF, he said he hasn't stood up when having a pee for years and has a custom made throne, from the same makers that used to do Elvis's toilets.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X