• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halloween dinner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween dinner

I made some pumpkin soup last night, roasted chestnuts and pumpkin seeds, a fake Hungarian Ghoulash, some meringue "bones" and white-chocolate "eyes" and a homemade sweet bread. And a vat of homemade Glühwein.

I was looking for something to do that was a little more creative and interesting than entering lines of data in an app...

Anyone ate anything themed last night?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

I had a Pot Noodle and a w@nk.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
      I had a Pot Noodle and a w@nk.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Bizarrely, I went to a noodle bar and had the house crispy noodles. Had some green tea but no w@nk.

Comment

You wanted a w@nk but got a wok
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I had a turkey cream cheese and cranberry sauce sandwich.

Didn't see any little ghouls, saw some last year when we lived in sw3, them were the days

Comment

Working...
            X