PDA

View Full Version : AtW's real plan for world domination revealed

DaveB
14th July 2016, 12:58
Killer Squirrels

Squirrel 'pack' attacks boy, three - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-36792959)

BrilloPad
14th July 2016, 13:27
Only because the boy had punched a sofa earlier.

Why do people feed the rats with fluffy tails?

_V_
14th July 2016, 13:43
AtW's solution to killer squirrels.

BBC NEWS | England | Granddad guns down terror squirrel (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2415095.stm)

GB9
14th July 2016, 14:10
I thought he was buying up all the overpriced flats that people have been dying to get rid of?

Or is that to house the squirrels?

Mordac
14th July 2016, 18:42
You know we've overdone the whole terror threat thingy when squirrels become "terror squirrels". What next, a home office initiative to ban drays from becoming madrassas? Ban hate preachers from all parks and open spaces? Photo ID required when purchasing any product containing nuts, and a register for anyone caught being nice to squirrels?
AtW is lucky he got to meet Queenie when he did, he's probably a fortnight away from being on a register (cue the inevitable responses...) :bluelight

SueEllen
14th July 2016, 18:56
You know we've overdone the whole terror threat thingy when squirrels become "terror squirrels". What next, a home office initiative to ban drays from becoming madrassas? Ban hate preachers from all parks and open spaces? Photo ID required when purchasing any product containing nuts, and a register for anyone caught being nice to squirrels?
AtW is lucky he got to meet Queenie when he did, he's probably a fortnight away from being on a register (cue the inevitable responses...) :bluelight

Squirrels, well grey ones, happily eat chips and sandwiches. I learnt that useful fact as a child.

Mordac
14th July 2016, 18:59
Squirrels, well grey ones, happily eat chips and sandwiches. I learnt that useful fact as a child.

If they ban those as well, some on here are seriously going to be screwed...:ohwell