• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noddy Tasks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noddy Tasks

I just spent 2 hours in SSIS doing something that I could easily pay some one else £7ph to do

Got me thinking on the possibility of taking on a full time "helper" at low wage to carry out the more mundane tasks and so freeing up my time.

Obviously would have to be between 18-21 and female

Anyone else thought of doing something similar? what are the implications?
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet
    I just spent 2 hours in SSIS doing something that I could easily pay some one else £7ph to do

Got me thinking on the possibility of taking on a full time "helper" at low wage to carry out the more mundane tasks and so freeing up my time.

Obviously would have to be between 18-21 and female

Anyone else thought of doing something similar? what are the implications?
    The implications are - Females between 18 and 21 are high maintenance and think the world owes them a living
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

I'll do it

Comment

Working...
      X