• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many people in the UK on £50k have got £60k spare cash for a deposit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need to know.

Pauper.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I've short circuited AtW's brain

He's stuck posting the same thing and is now making new topics with it. Is there a Doctor in the house ??? :P

Comment

Chill out AtW. Enjoy life. Be happy.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

This is the voice of desperation. Atw knows he's missing out hence the obsession with house prices.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Three years ago my Brother-in-law was explaining how he was saving-up to buy without a mortgage. Being the City-wizz that I am I explained to him about market liquidity and how home inflation would far outstrip his savings growth.

He looked stupefied but accepted my advice. He's now glad he did as he's sitting in a house he couldn't possibly afford now.

Comment

Working...
            X