PDA

View Full Version : Check your privileges

NotAllThere
18th July 2016, 14:21
Was listening to some Radio 4 thing about Political Correctness, and came across this phrase. So I checked mine, and it confirmed what I've always thought - I'm awesome.

Male
White
Middle-aged
Wealthy
British
Privately educated.

The only one I'm missing is coming from a rich background (the private education came from a free place).

Bee
18th July 2016, 14:29
Was listening to some Radio 4 thing about Political Correctness, and came across this phrase. So I checked mine, and it confirmed what I've always thought - I'm awesome.

Male
White
Middle-aged
Wealthy
British
Privately educated.

The only one I'm missing is coming from a rich background (the private education came from a free place).

:rollin:

This looks like you are trying to find a new mate.:laugh

SueEllen
18th July 2016, 14:29
Was listening to some Radio 4 thing about Political Correctness, and came across this phrase. So I checked mine, and it confirmed what I've always thought - I'm a t*ss*r.

:spel

barrydidit
18th July 2016, 14:31

Male
White
Middle-aged
Wealthy
British
Privately educated.

Thought you said you were from Barnsley? Even people from Wakefield look down on your sort. :moon:

NotAllThere
18th July 2016, 14:46
Yorkshire gives an extra 250 privilege points.

LondonManc
18th July 2016, 14:52
:rollin:

This looks like you are trying to find a new mate.:laugh

That suggests that he has existing ones.....

DimPrawn
18th July 2016, 14:55
Male
White
Middle-aged
Wealthy
British
Privately educated.

You're the sort of person Labour has been warning us about for decades as the ultimate undesirable in today's society...

LondonManc
18th July 2016, 15:13
You're the sort of person Labour has been warning us about for decades as the ultimate undesirable in today's society...

Little chance of career progression at an "equal opportunities" employer ;)

Bee
18th July 2016, 16:55
That suggests that he has existing ones.....

LOL

I'm not suggesting anything.
I wrote new mate because he's married.:wink

NotAllThere
18th July 2016, 17:05
Little chance of career progression at an "equal opportunities" employer ;)

I'm a contractor. What is this "employer" of which you speak?

SueEllen
18th July 2016, 19:48
I'm a contractor. What is this "employer" of which you speak?

Actually he's wrong.

You never said you are able-bodied or don't have a long term illness. Though some people argue having the personality disorder I mentioned doesn't count

Therefore you, as an employer, can make you, as the employee, the diversity officer for having a disability.

psychocandy
19th July 2016, 08:11

Male
White
Middle-aged
Wealthy
British
Privately educated.

Lose a point for British and (I assume) not being Welsh....

northernladuk
19th July 2016, 09:30
Lose a point for British and (I assume) not being Welsh....

but lose everything including your dignity and pride for being a benefits scrounger.

psychocandy
19th July 2016, 09:49
but lose everything including your dignity and pride for being a benefits scrounger.

Ah but still better being a welsh benefits scrounger than an english tax payer....

FatLazyContractor
19th July 2016, 10:31
:popcorn:

psychocandy
19th July 2016, 11:33
Not even going to bother replying to NLUK on that one. Scraping the bottom of the barrel there to crowbar in some abuse on a totally unrelated subject.

northernladuk
19th July 2016, 11:39
Not even going to bother replying to NLUK on that one. Scraping the bottom of the barrel there to crowbar in some abuse on a totally unrelated subject.

Erm, you already did....

NotAllThere
19th July 2016, 11:46
Erm, you already did....Not exactly the brightest spark in the firework factory, is he? :ohwell

FatLazyContractor
19th July 2016, 11:54
Not exactly the brightest spark in the firework factory, is he? :ohwell

My local fireworks factory only employs Polish workers. Welsh are looked down as the plague. :happy

LondonManc
19th July 2016, 12:20
My local fireworks factory only employs Polish workers. Welsh are looked down as the plague. :happy

I wrote "PC is a nobhead" on his window once. Took him ages to lick it off.

psychocandy
19th July 2016, 13:49
Not exactly the brightest spark in the firework factory, is he? :ohwell

But I've got the biggest willy by a mile....

LondonManc
19th July 2016, 16:52

You are still in primary school ffs.

vetran
19th July 2016, 17:03

that's not what she meant when she said 'you are the biggest prick I have ever met'.