• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Check your privileges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your privileges

Was listening to some Radio 4 thing about Political Correctness, and came across this phrase. So I checked mine, and it confirmed what I've always thought - I'm awesome.

Male
    White
    Middle-aged
    Wealthy
    British
    Privately educated.

The only one I'm missing is coming from a rich background (the private education came from a free place).
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Was listening to some Radio 4 thing about Political Correctness, and came across this phrase. So I checked mine, and it confirmed what I've always thought - I'm awesome.

Male
    White
    Middle-aged
    Wealthy
    British
    Privately educated.

The only one I'm missing is coming from a rich background (the private education came from a free place).

This looks like you are trying to find a new mate.

Comment

Was listening to some Radio 4 thing about Political Correctness, and came across this phrase. So I checked mine, and it confirmed what I've always thought - I'm a t*ss*r.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Male
        White
        Middle-aged
        Wealthy
        British
        Privately educated.

Thought you said you were from Barnsley? Even people from Wakefield look down on your sort.

Comment

Yorkshire gives an extra 250 privilege points.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

This looks like you are trying to find a new mate.
            That suggests that he has existing ones.....
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Male
              White
              Middle-aged
              Wealthy
              British
              Privately educated.
              You're the sort of person Labour has been warning us about for decades as the ultimate undesirable in today's society...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                You're the sort of person Labour has been warning us about for decades as the ultimate undesirable in today's society...
                Little chance of career progression at an "equal opportunities" employer
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  That suggests that he has existing ones.....
                  LOL

I'm not suggesting anything.
                  I wrote new mate because he's married.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Little chance of career progression at an "equal opportunities" employer
                    I'm a contractor. What is this "employer" of which you speak?

Comment

Working...
                    X