• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So today I'm in one of the poorest countries of Europe ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So today I'm in one of the poorest countries of Europe ...

I just took a train from Porto to Lisbon which reached 220 km, had a hot lunch in first class which comprised a brilliant roasted cod served with roast potatoes, vegetables and red wine.
    Wish Southern could that
    Yeah Brexit is really going to work.

Were you sitting in the corner with your dunce's hat on again?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Were you sitting in the corner with your dunce's hat on again?
      No that's what your children will wear in about 10 years.
      You ignorant British exceptionalists really need to get out more

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
        I just took a train from Porto to Lisbon which reached 220 km, had a hot lunch in first class which comprised a brilliant roasted cod served with roast potatoes, vegetables and red wine.
        Wish Southern could that
        Yeah Brexit is really going to work.
        Is sir dining alone again this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Is sir dining alone again this evening?

One hopes so, for their sake.

Comment

He hasn't left the house really.

Comment

@Admin - IP address check please, I think assguru is on a fantasy train journey again.

Comment

@Admin - IP address check please, I think assguru is on a fantasy train journey again.
                Be nice to him. He's having to live somewhere poor. Although what they've done to deserve him is anyone's guess.

Comment

Do it admin. What he can't confirm is I made an offer of a sea view place in Porto. I'd seen it before.

Comment

Sounds like a fab holiday. The first thing I always think of doing when I'm having the time of my life is to post on here.
                    I get up...

Comment

Working...
                    X