• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Three dead in UK shooting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three dead in UK shooting

Spalding shooting: Three shot dead near swimming pool - BBC News

Three people have died in a shooting near a swimming pool in Lincolnshire, police have said.

The suspected gunman was among the dead in the shooting near the Castle Swimming Pool in Spalding.

Lincolnshire Police, who were called to Pinchbeck Road at about 09:00 BST, said no shots were fired by their officers.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Did the gunman shout anything before the shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Did the gunman shout anything before the shooting?
      gerroff my land?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

said no shots were fired by their officers.

Looks like its just a random nutter not a sky fairy obsessed one they like to shoot at the Police.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Looks like its just a random nutter not a sky fairy obsessed one they like to shoot at the Police.
          Nah, sky fairy ones like to pick on the unarmed civilians, those who can't fight back

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            gerroff my Tractor?
            FTFY
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              gerroff my Tractor?
              FTFY
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
              X