• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leftie Liberal apologetics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftie Liberal apologetics

German train stabbing: De Maiziere warns of lone attacks - BBC News

Five people were wounded, two critically, by a 17-year-old who went on the rampage on a train in the southern state of Bavaria on Monday.

The attacker, who arrived in Germany in 2015 as an unaccompanied migrant, was shot dead holding an axe and a knife.

A video emerged in which he said he was a soldier of so-called Islamic State.

BBC then asks:

Was it really an IS attack?

Mr de Maiziere said the teenager had been "incited" by IS propaganda but there was no evidence that he was following the militant group's orders.

So bloke posts a video before committing attack saying he is a soldier of IS, and BBC say "was it really an IS attack?"

And people attack the Daily Mail for biased viewpoints....

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    ...And people attack the Daily Mail for biased viewpoints....
    Yes. And the BBC, the Guardian, the Times, the Telegraph, the Morning Star, the FT... What exactly is your point?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Yes. And the BBC, the Guardian, the Times, the Telegraph, the Morning Star, the FT... What exactly is your point?
      I believe his point is on the end of his dunce's cap
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I think it's that people are fed up of wasting money on the left wing bbc luvvies.

Comment

German train stabbing: De Maiziere warns of lone attacks - BBC News

Mr de Maiziere said the teenager had been "incited" by IS propaganda but there was no evidence that he was following the militant group's orders.
          Does Mr de Maiziere work for the BBC? If not, then why is it the BBC's fault for reporting what he said?

What does Rupert Murdoch say? We must obey the Rupert.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            I think it's that people are fed up of wasting money on the left wing bbc luvvies.
            Funny this, you get the right wing complaining about BBC left wing bias and then you have the left wing complaining about BBC right wing bias. Will no-one think of the centrists?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Funny this, you get the right wing complaining about BBC left wing bias and then you have the left wing complaining about BBC right wing bias. Will no-one think of the centrists?
              Left wing = like people, help them and share stuff; Right wing = screw people, scrape a percentage off them and bomb them.

That's it really.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Left wing = act like they like people, pretend to help them, loot hard working people and share stuff with the chavs from what's left after filling their pockets;
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Left wing = like people, help them and share stuff; Right wing = screw people, scrape a percentage off them and bomb them.

That's it really.

I am willing to share my zero wealth with all the hard working people with money.

If they don't accept, they are greedy fookers.

Comment

I am willing to share my zero wealth with all the hard working people with money.

If they don't accept, they are greedy fookers.
                    Just looking at my US friends at my age now (55) all getting illnesses, body getting fooked, ticker going, not enough medical cover, still have to work 48/hr week, no time off in case your ''mate" nicks your job and impresses the boss.

That's the future for post-Brexit UK; and I'm off to Denmark...

Comment

Working...
                    X