• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many people have got £60k spare cash?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like honourable members of this board can't handle two questions in one sentence, so I decided to make it easy on you:

Exclude from that number very rich people who already own multiple houses.

For gods sake give it a rest, we don't need 4 topics to discuss the same boring rubbish...

Comment

What do you define as spare cash?

I don't use all my cash, but I wouldn't consider it to be spare.

Comment

Spare cash is the cash that you can blow on a big ticket purchase, ie Porsche 911 Carrera 4, or deposit on your first house.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Looks like honourable members of this board can't handle two questions in one sentence, so I decided to make it easy on you:

That's my monthly bill for food.

Threaded
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Why? Especially when you consider that many of those people might underwrite the purchase of properties for their children via this new 5x scheme. Does it undermine your flimsy contention alexei?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              Why?
              Because these people already have enough houses to ask for a morgage from Abbey, if they are really that desperate they can remorgage their existing houses and raise cash they need to buy house.

Comment

What are you wittering on about AtW, you don't have to be a first time buyer to take advantage of Abbey's offer....

Comment

Over three times that. Now ffff off.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                    Over three times that. Now ffff off.
                    Well done MF. Wasn't it 110-120k-ish a short while ago? You been making some fast cash?
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X