• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom

Contract signed!

Only a three monther, but back in Leeds so no 4 hours a day on the motorway, and a change in role so will finally be able to move away from hands on technical to a more service management role.

Time to organise a Leeds meet up, think there is enough people around to be worth while!
    Last edited by SimonMac; 20 July 2016, 14:55.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I got triple-boomed (or quintuple-boomed if you counted the two RBS ones I was offered subject to HR F2F to which I refused so SimonMac discounted in another thread )

1 x IBM at Co-op

2 x Nordea in Denmark/Sweden/Poland/WFH, pick 'n' mix, or one just Sweden, separate roles...

Or, hang on for extension here, highly unlikely since I've been on 1/2/3 week extensions since last March, might happen but barrell is scraped out I feel...

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                I got triple-boomed (or quintuple-boomed if you counted the two RBS ones I was offered subject to HR F2F to which I refused so SimonMac discounted in another thread )

1 x IBM at Co-op

2 x Nordea in Denmark/Sweden/Poland/WFH, pick 'n' mix, or one just Sweden, separate roles...

Or, hang on for extension here, highly unlikely since I've been on 1/2/3 week extensions since last March, might happen but barrell is scraped out I feel...
                What is the gut saying, Co-op for the location? Lots of work there at the moment, seems chaotic though
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  What is the gut saying, Co-op for the location? Lots of work there at the moment, seems chaotic though
                  Done IBM, done Coop, like going back to 60's - there's a ballroom in the CIS tower............

And both use Lotus Notes for email, that's enough on it's own to reject....

Going for the Nordea multi-site I think - taxation a bit unclear at the moment but kindly Nordea folks are connecting me with other cross border contractors for what they do, but to be honest I'll prolly do the Danish ETS thing, basically 30% tax, rest in thy pocket, not sure about UK liability yet though. I know Copenhagen is supposed to be dear but I paid £10 for a pint in The Head of Steam in Leeds on Mill Hill last week so I'm not sure there's that much difference..

Mainly though, I want out of post-Brexit UK, so it's a no-brainer. Plus it's an adventure, CPH only an hour on plane from MAN, fook it, live a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Only a three monther, but back in Leeds so no 4 hours a day on the motorway, and a change in role so will finally be able to move away from hands on technical to a more service management role.
                    I'll have extra large fries with my order.

MF

Comment

Working...
                    X