• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pokemon Go becomes Mario Kart Go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Go becomes Mario Kart Go

What happens when you play Pokemon Go and drive? - BBC Three

I'd say "only in America", but they're everywhere!
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

The worlds full of mindless ****wits.

I commute to client co on a Motorbike most days.

I am pretty sure I will get taken out by some idiot combining texting with operating his Sat Nav whilst watching a DVD via his unlocked Idrive eventually.
    I don't think this latest fad will make much difference to that probability.

Basically the priority for some seems to be do anything and I mean anything other than pay attention to operating the vehicle in their charge.

Whilst on this subject I read in a tabloid that 99% of UK drivers under the age of 25 believe if they operate the indicator stalk that their left arm will explode and fall off, is that true?
    So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Working...
    X