• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you up to this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you up to this weekend?

Well?

Laundry and pack for Budapest. Last week on the current gig.

Cycling along the canal x 2

Extracurricular activities

Book tickets for Canada trip in September

Sort out company expenses and get ready for annual returns

BBQ x 2

You?

Comment

TFA

Staying overnight in a decent restaurant with rooms near Yeovil on Saturday night where we're meeting some friends for dinner.

Sunday going to a car show\bbq at a nearby stately old house type place then a leisurely drive home.

You?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Everyone is down in London town for Folk at the Oak so I'm staying in the North West.

Manchester tomorrow for SQL Saturday followed by CRM Saturday... Then back to pubs near my digs

Sunday - not sure ....

you?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

MrsBP is back tomorrow with the kids.

How do you know your wife is away? The sex is the same but the washing up grows....

Comment

Working...
          X