• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double hand transplant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double hand transplant

Double hand transplant: UK's first operation 'tremendous' success - BBC News

How long before he can without his hand falling off?

I hope they didn't come from a serial killer...

The Hands of Orlac (1960) - IMDb
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

A round of applause for that man!
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I suppose it will always feel like someone else is doing it so no need to sit on your left hand.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Would bring a new meaning to the term 'tossing it off' i suppose
          Last edited by barrydidit; 22 July 2016, 11:43.

Comment

So if the recipient gave a reacharound to the donor's cadaver, would that be OK?

Comment

Chris King, from Doncaster, lost both his hands, apart from the thumbs, in an accident involving a metal pressing machine at work three years ago.
              Well, he has waited 3 years so far, so I guess he's a fairly patient sort.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Probably best not to play poker too soon either. Wouldn't want to see him throw in his hand.

Comment

What a horrible thought; donating my hands after death and then used to wank someone else’s knob
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    What a horrible thought; donating my hands after death and then used to wank someone else’s knob
                    Could be worse. Just imagine your arsehole being donated to a rent boy who'd worn his own out.

Comment

Working...
                    X