• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency wants me to test out my skills

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency wants me to test out my skills

Hi mdhd,

I have made a C# Technical Test to test out your skills! It includes questions on C# from basic to advanced + 2 coding challenges at the end. Please feel free to take the test and I will send you the results:

<link to test>

Have a great weekend and enjoy the challenge!

Best Regards,

An Agent

-----------

Last question was, can you provide two references?

Originally posted by mdhd View Post
    Hi mdhd,

I have made a C# Technical Test to test out your skills! It includes questions on C# from basic to advanced + 2 coding challenges at the end. Please feel free to take the test and I will send you the results:

<link to test>

Have a great weekend and enjoy the challenge!

Best Regards,

An Agent

-----------

Sure it wasn't a feckup done by Suity at one of the agent's clients, that he wants to fix free of cost?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Sure it wasn't a feckup done by Suity at one of the agent's clients, that he wants to fix free of cost?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Send him round to see AndyW's mum. She got mad skills. Erm, apparently...

Comment

Best Regards,
          A Bob
          FTFY
          So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Hi mdhd,
            Reply: 'Happy to provide said references direct to the client at the interview.'

Note: Do NOT hold breath at this point.

Comment

Maybe if one was at the start of their career the skills may need this level of assessment. For someone that's decades into it they can FOAD, I wouldn't want to deal with such morons anyway.

The correct response is "are you tulipting me?"
              Last edited by Hobosapien; 24 July 2016, 11:01.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
              X