• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crime and punishment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crime and punishment

Osborne given a "sh*t" room with no view

"George Osborne has been given a less desirable office in Portcullis House after moving out of Number 11. The former Chancellor has decamped to the fourth floor of PCH and will take residence in the room previously used by Boris. The move is being seen as another humiliating slap by the new regime – the office is usually given to mid-ranking MPs who have only been around for a few years, not someone with Osborne’s pedigree. One PCH veteran reveals:

“It’s a sh*t office. Really, really woeful for a former Chancellor. Alan Duncan and David Davis for example have PCH offices with stairs inside. Two floors, really impressive. Osborne’s new one is absolutely woeful. Honestly, it’s sh*t.”

Osborne will now be next door to the photocopying room and has a view of the back of an office block rather than of Big Ben and the river. His new corridor includes such high-flyers as David Mowat and Anne Main

Source: Osborne Given "Sh*t" Room With No View - Guido Fawkes Guido Fawkes

P.S. It's not me trying to beat the swear filter, it's the original quoted!!!
    Last edited by AtW; 22 July 2016, 16:18.

You are not feeling sorry for him, are you?

Comment

He shouldn't have killed the pawnbroker and her half sister.

Is Marmeladov actually Boris Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        You are not feeling sorry for him, are you?
        I feel very sorry his office isn't inside prison cell...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I feel very sorry his office isn't inside a prison cell in Saudi Arabia or Iraq...
          FTFY

Comment

Working...
          X