• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How can you make quick cash for a deposit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you make quick cash for a deposit?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

A young woman has put her eggs for sale on the internet to pay off £15,000 of credit card debts.
    Alexandra Saunders posted her details on an American website after reading about the huge amount that can be made in a woman's magazine.

The 26-year-old, who already has three jobs to try and pay off her debts, thought it would be an easy way to make money.

It is illegal for a woman to sell her eggs within the UK but egg donation is big business in the US where childless couples pay up to £20,000 in exchange the eggs of a young healthy woman

Miss Saunders, of High Wycombe, Bucks, admitted that she was lured by the prospect of money.

She said: 'I was sat in a doctor's waiting room and I read about it in a magazine.

'It just said, 'Sell your eggs for thirty grand' or something like that. There was the name of a website at the end of the piece which I can't remember the name of and I just put my name down.

'There was a long list of women who had also put their names down.

'You put down a few details about yourself such as whether you're healthy or smoke and that's it. I haven't heard anything yet but couples can get in touch with me directly.'

Miss Saunders works as a software co-ordinator during the day and works five nights a week in two different pubs, earning a total of about £20,000 a year.
    'I'm quite a bit in debt and I just want to get it paid off really. I ran up the debts by just being an idiot.

So any of you thinking about other creative ways to make £££ for that deposit?
    The rest is silence...

I have a box of eggs in the fridge. Do you think I can get 15k

AtW
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What in the world is a 'software co-ordinator' ?

Comment

Originally posted by spankmebono
        What in the world is a 'software co-ordinator' ?
        Something paying less than 20k.

HTH
        The rest is silence...

Comment

perhaps my ex-wife should try that and stop trying to financially rape me...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

A young woman has put her eggs for sale on the internet to pay off £15,000 of credit card debts.
            Alexandra Saunders posted her details on an American website after reading about the huge amount that can be made in a woman's magazine.

The 26-year-old, who already has three jobs to try and pay off her debts, thought it would be an easy way to make money.

It is illegal for a woman to sell her eggs within the UK but egg donation is big business in the US where childless couples pay up to £20,000 in exchange the eggs of a young healthy woman

Miss Saunders, of High Wycombe, Bucks, admitted that she was lured by the prospect of money.

She said: 'I was sat in a doctor's waiting room and I read about it in a magazine.

'It just said, 'Sell your eggs for thirty grand' or something like that. There was the name of a website at the end of the piece which I can't remember the name of and I just put my name down.

'There was a long list of women who had also put their names down.

'You put down a few details about yourself such as whether you're healthy or smoke and that's it. I haven't heard anything yet but couples can get in touch with me directly.'

Miss Saunders works as a software co-ordinator during the day and works five nights a week in two different pubs, earning a total of about £20,000 a year.
            'I'm quite a bit in debt and I just want to get it paid off really. I ran up the debts by just being an idiot.

So any of you thinking about other creative ways to make £££ for that deposit?

Would you buy the eggs of another bint in debt? Your kids would end up a nightmare....it's genetic you know.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X