• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robot Wars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robot Wars

Robot Wars
    Back on BBC2 yesterday evening after a 12? year break.

I expected to see some advance technology maybe a bit of AI but nope very familiar designs + a couple of the original contenders from the first series and the same house bots

Maybe the are playing safe to start with like they did with the 'new' Top Gear.

However there was a difference, in yesterdays episode there was more carnage from one very effective weapon than I remember seeing in the entire previous series combined.

My three sons grew up hooked on Robot wars and Gladiators and made them in to the Athletic Engineers they are not, today!
    So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
    Robot Wars
    Back on BBC2 yesterday evening after a 12? year break.

I expected to see some advance technology maybe a bit of AI but nope very familiar designs + a couple of the original contenders from the first series and the same house bots

Maybe the are playing safe to start with like they did with the 'new' Top Gear.

next week in the Daily Rail -> Sir Killalot found urinating on the hard shoulder swigging a bottle of castrol
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

http://www.joe.co.uk/entertainment/t...ulled-in/75486

Comment

Robot wars is suppose to come on when you have a hangover in the morning not in the evening.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's okay fiddy is in the case

http://www.sbtv.co.uk/news/entertain...vans-top-gear/

Comment

Working...
          X