• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chilli farts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilli farts

Woman launches legal bid to ban her neighbours from cooking spicy food | Daily Mail Online

I'd connect my toilet extractor fan exhaust into their vent and let them enjoy the stench.

Calling all the PC lefties (NAT, Stek etc) to call "racist"

Chilli farts

Not racist, just money grabbing - "I want to sue someone because my neighbours smell".
    Also, good DM reporting - they haven't investigated the claim, just reported that a writ has been filed, here's the house (and most importantly the house value!) and here's how chilli can smell. Nothing about whether it is actually an issue, whether she actually has a "respiratory problems", or what it smells like in her house and whether the smell has come from the neighbours.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Today's entry on ratemypoo.com looks just like a doner kebab.....

Comment

Working...
      X