• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call for WTFH to resign as a mod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call for WTFH to resign as a mod

Either he is removed from CUK modding, or I'm out of here.

He has no impartiality, is a staunch hand wringing liberalist.

Ban the fecker.

MF

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Meh, he is still a better mod than RealityHack
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Quite.

I can't ever remember him posting before he was a mod, now he is in everyone's face wanting to get a certain reply so he can ban.

Comment

We've had worse mods, but don't slam the door on your way out, and I'll help put your toys back in the pram if that makes things easier...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            We've had worse mods, but don't slam the door on your way out, and I'll help put your toys back in the pram if that makes things easier...
            How do you rate your owner MF on that list?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Quite.

I can't ever remember him posting before he was a mod, now he is in everyone's face wanting to get a certain reply so he can ban.
              I've not banned anyone apart from a spammer who was trying to sell us foreign holiday homes.
              I have moved 2 thread to general in the last month, but in terms of deleting posts or handing out infractions, I have done very little.
              If people want me to stop moderating, then feel free to contact admin and request it, particularly if you feel I am abusing my powers by thinking before I post.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I've not banned anyone apart from a spammer who was trying to sell us foreign holiday homes.
                I have moved 2 thread to general in the last month, but in terms of deleting posts or handing out infractions, I have done very little.
                If people want me to stop moderating, then feel free to contact admin and request it, particularly if you feel I am abusing my powers by thinking before I post.
                None of us bother, so why should you...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Meh, he is still a better mod than RealityHack
                  What a barometer.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Are you sure he's a he?

For some reason I always think of him as a she! (no offence intended WTFH if you are actually a guy)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X