• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to tell if your cat doesn't like you...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to tell if your cat doesn't like you...

It moves to France or if you are Irish it moves to Liverpool.

Or if you are Boris Johnson it just tries to move into Number 10 linky
    Last edited by SueEllen; 27 July 2016, 19:46.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Creepy little sods, can't understand what people see in them. I just have a little puppet parrot, much cheaper and less hastle.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Creepy little sods, can't understand what people see in them. I just have a little puppet parrot, much cheaper and less hastle.
      They catch mice and rats which was the main reason they became pets.

They stop dogs they live with from barking and some are very friendly.

And unlike dogs don't follow your every move and need to be taken for walks.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        And unlike dogs don't follow your every move...
        That's what they want you to think.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          That's what they want you to think.
          Sorry should say physically follow your every move. Instead they plot...

Comment

They catch mice and rats which was the main reason they became pets.
            ... And unlike dogs don't follow your every move and need to be taken for walks.
            Kill enormous numbers of birds and other wildlife too. And unlike dogs they do all their walking on other people's property.

PS And they crap on my lawn.
            Last edited by xoggoth; 28 July 2016, 09:31.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've bought some anti foul spray/powder to stop the f*ckers dumping on my lawns, so far it seems to be working.

Automated sentry guns from Weyland Yutani are on order.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

They stop dogs they live with from barking ..
                That's a good reason on its own to have a cat, if you have a barky dog like a Jack Russell.

How on Earth do they stop the dogs barking? Is it just a calming effect?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It's their sense of humour that does it for me. Dark and twisted.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Like this?

Comment

Working...
                    X